Anyway....pathetic or not...here it goes, kids... both of you loves ikan goreng and Masak Asam Sardine...
Rub a little bit of salt and tumeric powder onto the fish. Deep fry until golden and crispy.
- a can of sardine in tomato sauce from Woollies
- 1 brown onion, thinly slice
- 2 cm of ginger - thinly slice
- 1 tbspn of tamarind paste mix in 1/2 a cup of water)
- 1 tbspn canola oil
- option : add sliced red chilli
Add canola oil in a saucepan. Saute onion and ginger until aromatic. Add the tomato sauce from the can and tamarind juice. Salt to taste. Lastly add sardine fish. Leave to boil. It should be soury, salty taste.