- 1 kg of chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 1 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup polenta
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup of plain yoghurt
Mix the breadcrumbs, polenta, parmesan, chopped parsley and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Dip chicken tenderloins in the yoghurt and shake the excess yoghurt. Then dip the chicken coated with yoghurt into the breadcrumbs mix. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the chicken on the trays and give a spray with spray oil. Baked at 200C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 4 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 garlic cloves - crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.