Ramadan will soon be here.... this is the time where the tastebud will long for spicy food...there'll be lesser of 'ang moh' cooking for me.
Miss the pasar Ramadan in Bangi, where I could get almost anything .... popia, all the kuihs, and the variety of food.....yum.....
- 2 cups of rice... note 1 cup = 250ml.
- 200ml of canned tomato soup
- 200 ml of evaporate milk
- 200 ml water - adjust acordingly
- 1/2 inch ginger - thinly sliced
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamon
- 5 shallots - thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic - thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon of fennel seeds - ground
- 2 tablespoon of ghee or butter
- 2 pandan leaves
- few sprigs of mint