- 750g chicken breast - cut into 3cm
- 250g button mushroom - sliced
- 1/4 tarragon - chopped (alternative : 2 teaspoon dried tarragon)
- 1 bunch spring onion - cut into 1 cm
- 50g butter
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup water or chicken stock
- salt to taste
- 1 sheet puff pastry
Saute the onion in the melted butter in a saucepan. Add chicken and stir until it is slightly cooked. Add mushroom to the pan. Leave it for 5 minutes, then add in taragon leaves, chicken stock. Add the corn flour with a 2 tablespoon of water... mix it well. Pour the cornflour mix into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Leave it aside to cool.
Grease 4 ramekins, divide equally. Cover the top with puff pastry and bake at 180C for 30 minutes or until golden brown.